Ideas Are Just The 1%. Execution Is the Other 99%.

Read so many Instagram DM’s about ideas 💡 over the last 2 weeks .. compelled me to pill this Up … if you’re thinking about how you don’t want people stealing your ideas .. remember that’s a concept that is actually an excuse to not “DO” to many are insecure and fear losing to start thus they come up with bullshit like “idea stealing” .. 99.99% of these wins out here are on execution .. MAKE TODAY EXECUTION DAY 💜💜

Thanks for watching!
Join My Discord!:
Check out another series on my channel:
Business Meetings:
Gary Vaynerchuk Original Films:
Trash Talk:

Gary Vaynerchuk is a serial entrepreneur, and serves as the Chairman of VaynerX, the CEO of VaynerMedia and the Creator & CEO of VeeFriends.

Gary is considered one of the leading global minds on what’s next in culture, relevance and the internet. Known as “GaryVee” he is described as one of the most forward thinkers in business – he acutely recognizes trends and patterns early to help others understand how these shifts impact markets and consumer behavior. Whether its emerging artists, esports, NFT investing or digital communications, Gary understands how to bring brand relevance to the forefront. He is a prolific angel investor with early investments in companies such as Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr, Venmo, Snapchat, Coinbase and Uber.

Gary is an entrepreneur at heart — he builds businesses. Today, he helps Fortune 1000 brands leverage consumer attention through his full service advertising agency, VaynerMedia which has offices in NY, LA, London, Mexico City, LATAM and Singapore. VaynerMedia is part of the VaynerX holding company which also includes VaynerProductions, VaynerNFT, Gallery Media Group, The Sasha Group, Tracer, VaynerSpeakers, VaynerTalent, and VaynerCommerce. Gary is also the Co-Founder of VaynerSports, Resy and Empathy Wines. Gary guided both Resy and Empathy to successful exits — both were sold respectively to American Express and Constellation Brands. He’s also a Board Member at Candy Digital, Co-Founder of VCR Group, Co-Founder of ArtOfficial, and Creator & CEO of VeeFriends. Gary was recently named to the Fortune list of the Top 50 Influential people in the NFT industry.
In addition to running multiple businesses, Gary documents his life daily as a CEO through his social media channels which has more than 34 million followers and garnishes over 272 million monthly impressions/views across all platforms. His podcast ‘The GaryVee Audio Experience’ ranks among the top podcasts globally. He is a five-time New York Times Best-Selling Author and one of the most highly sought after public speakers.

Gary serves on the board of GymShark, MikMak, Bojangles Restaurants, and Pencils of Promise. He is also a longtime Well Member of Charity:Water.

How to Use Paid Advertising to Market Your Business Online

Advertising is one of the most important elements of a successful business, and there are several ways to market your business online. Display advertising, also known as banner ads, is an effective way to capture new customers. This type of advertising is paid for per click, and it is an effective way to reach new users. Another form of display advertising is remarketing, which involves following people who have previously engaged with your content through targeted advertisements. This method is particularly helpful if you want to retarget visitors who have abandoned your site.

Traditional marketing methods focused on print, radio, and television. However, the rise of the internet has changed the landscape of consumer reach. Today, marketing through digital channels is important to businesses and allows for two-way interaction and customer feedback. The importance of digital marketing cannot be stressed enough. In addition to using traditional methods, digital marketing incorporates new technology. Companies use websites, social media, and apps to reach a wide range of consumers. However, the primary difference between traditional and digital marketing is that it uses the same principles, but takes advantage of modern tools.

Content marketing is a form of digital marketing in which companies create and share content that adds value to the lives of their target audiences. Content can be anything from blog articles to fun videos. It can also include white papers, webinars, and videos. For example, ADP used content marketing to reach their target audience. Content marketing is one of the most powerful channels in digital marketing. By focusing on creating valuable content, companies can effectively market their products and services to a wide range of audiences.

You May Also Like