Digital Marketing Course 2022 | how to use canva for beginners |
Learn today’s most demanding skills with our advanced & free digital marketing course. The course covers all the important modules, like SEO, SEM, Email Marketing, Content Marketing, Influencer Marketing, just to name a few. This is an ideal digital marketing tutorial for beginners to get started!
These are some highlights of this digital marketing tutorial for beginners. As you watch the complete video, you will find much more topics covered for you to easily learn digital marketing skills.
#SISAKIBTECH #Digitalmarketingfullcourse #canvadesign
👉 What’s Covered in this Free Digital Marketing Course?
✔️ Digital marketing introduction for beginners
✔️ Its benefits
✔️ Search Engine Optimization
✔️ Search Engine Marketing
✔️ Email Marketing
✔️ Social Media Marketing
✔️ Affiliate Marketing
✔️ Content Marketing
✔️ Influencer Marketing
✔️ Google Search Console
✔️ Google Ads
✔️ Local SEO
✔️ Growth Hacking
✔️ WordPress blogging
✔️ Career opportunities in digital marketing in India
✔️ App Store Optimization
✔️ Google Adsense
Microsoft Excel Full Course: https://youtube.com/playlist?list=PLN…
Canva design class Full Course : https://youtube.com/playlist?list=PLN…
Data Entry Full Course : https://youtube.com/playlist?list=PLN…
Computer Tips and Tricks : https://youtube.com/playlist?list=PLN…
What skills will you learn from this Digital Marketing course?
This course will enable you to:
1. Gain an in-depth understanding of the various digital marketing disciplines: search engine optimization (SEO), social media marketing, pay-per-click (PPC), website conversion rate optimization, web analytics, content marketing, mobile marketing, email marketing, programmatic buying, marketing automation, and digital marketing strategy
2. Master digital marketing execution tools: Google Analytics, Google Ads, Facebook Marketing, Twitter Advertising, and YouTube Marketing
3. Become a virtual digital marketing manager for an e-commerce company with Mimic Pro simulations included in our course. Practice SEO, SEM, Website Conversion Rate Optimization, email marketing, and more.
4. Gain real-life experience by completing projects using Google Analytics, Google Ads, Facebook Marketing, and YouTube Marketing
Who should take this Digital Marketing course?
Anyone who is looking to further his or her career in digital marketing should take this course, especially those seeking leadership positions. Any of these roles can benefit from the Digital Marketing Specialist training:
1. Marketing Managers
2. Digital Marketing Specialists
3. Marketing or Sales Professionals
4. Management, Engineering, Business, or Communication Graduates
5. Entrepreneurs or Business Owners